At Adecco, we are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. Currently, we are assisting a local client recruiting for Barista jobs in Austin, Texas. These are temp to hire jobs that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable restaurant experience.
As a Barista at a local client you will responsible for blending culinary arts with extraordinary service, responsible for managing your espresso bar and following health and safety standards, effectively deliver a high level of customer service, meeting the standards for speed, quality, and consistency.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for blending culinary arts with extraordinary service
- Responsible for managing your espresso bar and following health and safety standards
- Effectively deliver a high level of customer service
- Meeting the standards for speed, quality, and consistency
- Barista jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience
- At least 1 - 4 years of experience in customer service or high volume food service
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills
- Candidates must have ServSafe Certificate
The starting pay rate for Barista jobs is $13.00/hr, plus overtime as needed. Take advantage of our daily pay option! Why wait to get paid? Get paid today!
We have openings on 1st shift! What does this provide you? Work life balance!
At Adecco, we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly or daily pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Barista job with Adecco in Austin, Texas, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.