Looking for culinary professionals with 3-5 years of experience as a Line Cook, Sous Chef, Chef de Cuisine, or Kitchen Manager. Want to bring your talent to a chef-driven restaurant group with menus that only offer high-end, scratch-made cuisine? If so, we're looking for your culinary talent.
We have several opportunities available for Line Cooks, Chefs, Sous Chefs, and Kitchen Managers with high-volume experience in an upscale, scratch kitchen. Will work as part of a team of chefs to supervise culinary operations and assist in menu development, scheduling, creating specials, and working the line in a high-volume restaurant. Must have leadership experience in a very busy kitchen, and have a track record of success.
· Culinary Degree from CIA, Schoolcraft, Johnson & Wales, or similar level culinary school preferred
· High-volume, scratch Line Cook, Kitchen Manager, Sous Chef, or Executive Chef experience
· Expertise in ordering, inventory management, labor management, and scheduling
· Experience in menu development and menu costing
· Experience creating and managing the back of house budget
· ServSafe Certification
· Very competitive compensation based on experience
· Health benefits
· Paid vacation
Apply now for consideration!