Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Dishwasher jobs in Cupertino, CA. These Dishwasher jobs are short-term temporary opportunities!
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Maintaining cleanliness of washing areas including pot sinks, larger machines and trash areas.
- Clean assigned areas following established cleaning procedures and schedules.
- Displays cooperation with co-workers.
- Comply with standards for merchandising, stocking, and storing product.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a food handler card
- Deliver excellent customer service, time management, and organization skills.
- Must be able to understand sanitation directions.
PAY / SCHEDULE:
The pay rate for Dishwasher jobs starts at $17.50/hr.
WHY WORK FOR ADECCO:
We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
- Referral Bonuses
HOW TO APPLY:
For instant consideration for this Dishwasher job in Cupertino, CA, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.