Now Hiring in NEPA!
While some fear the unknown, we welcome it! The key to our success has been our food. We offer meals packed with flavor and unique combinations to challenge our guests taste buds. With hundreds of stores across the country and many more in development internationally, we’ve grown leaps and bounds in the past 20 years. The unique personalities of our hourly employees and Management have helped break the monotony most of our guests feel when they go to other restaurants. We’re always looking for personalities that are ready to take the next step in their restaurant manager career.
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager sets and achieves the highest standard in all areas of the operations including the employee experience, customer experience and the financial results. The Restaurant General Manager oversees training and development of team members and effectively addresses the needs of the customers and staff. The Restaurant General Manager in this position is responsible for building sales and managing the restaurant's budget which includes compiling, preparing and maintaining Profit and Loss statements, budgets, and cost controls with regard to food, beverage, and labor goals.
- Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a high volume (over $1.5m per year in sales) concept
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- The Restaurant General Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)