Ask us about our student loan repayment program!
You’ve already chosen a career that makes a difference in people’s lives, now choose a company that wants to make a difference in yours.
- Bickford will provide you a balanced work environment where you are treated fairly and set up to succeed
- Through Bickford’s family culture you will feel connected and challenged to grow within a supportive team environment
- We will help you find more meaning, purpose and happiness in your life by engaging in the valuable work of Bickford
- Prepare 3 home-style meals a day using made from scratch recipes and proper culinary techniques
- Utilize the highest quality meats and local produce to maximize food quality and prepare dishes you can be proud of
- Maintain kitchen and dining room in accordance with proper etiquette standards and regulatory requirements
- Place food orders and maintain kitchen within budgeted allowance
- Assist marketing and life enrichment with planning and ensuring appropriate food/refreshments are provided for theme days, tours and special events
- Work with our family during the day and be home with yours in the evening
- Incorporate opportunities to create small, but memorable, experiences for residents
- ServSafe certification. If uncertified, may obtain certification upon hire
- CPR and First Aid certification. If uncertified, may obtain certification upon hire
- High School diploma/GED or one year related experience or training
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Willing to take additional training or education which may be required by specific states
“MOM WAS ALWAYS THE HOSTESS. Every holiday or special occasion was an excuse for her to cook a meal fit for a king. Mom would beam with pride at each compliment or yummy noise. The entire family looked forward to it. When mom moved to Bickford, she worried about who would prepare holiday meals for our family. Thankfully, our entire family received an invitation to attend the Thanksgiving meal at Bickford. The most tender turkey was carved and served with the traditional sides cooked to perfection. After the main course, we were all blown away when the Kitchen Manager came out with mom’s famous whipped topping. Looking at mom, she was all smiles again.”
As one of our Bickford Family Members, you have the opportunity to create experiences like this.
Being a Bickford Family Member, our employees are family to us, means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Great possibilities lie ahead – to grow as a person and in your career. To live the Bickford Core Purpose of Enriching Happiness and to be a leader. It’s the opportunity to become your personal best. To be connected to a family that achieves more together. And to be recognized for all of it. It’s all here for you.
We invite you to apply to join the Bickford family today!